Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Too Young For This i[2]y Fundraiser


I'm Too Young For This Cancer Foundation  
I've come across an incredible cancer foundation in my journey at the cancer clinic in London (LRCP) that I think needs more support! It's called "I'm Too Young For This Cancer Foundation" and it is geared towards young adults diagnosed with cancer before the age of 40. For more details about "i[2]y" click here! or just go to i2y.com

What I'm trying to do right now is organize a fundraiser with the founder of i2y (find him on facebook here).

I will be selling the Steeped fundraising packages for $20 each and they include two 25g bags of loose leaf tea, one infuser ball, one scoop and one i[2]y "Stupid Cancer" bracelet. $5 of every sale will go directly to the i2y foundation.

Email jessicasmithbng@yahoo.ca to place an order
  The $20 packages of tea you can choose from are :

"Green Goodness" which includes Japanese Sencha Green Tea & Tart Granny Apple Green Tea, infuser, scoop, bracelet and a $5 donation to i[2]y

"Kiddy Iced Tea" which includes Berry Mania Fruit Tea & Berry Mania Fruit Tea, infuser, scoop, bracelet and a $5 donation to i[2]y

"Top Favourites" which includes Creme Carmello Rooibos and Earl Grey de la Creme black tea, infuser, scoop, bracelet and a $5 donation to i[2]y

I'm able to ship anywhere in Canada, but you'll have to ask me for details.


Our goal is to try and raise $1000 for i[2]y. Deadline for all orders is December 1st 2010!

They come in a gift bag and would make a fabulous Christmas present under the tree or as a stocking stuffer! Christmas ribbons included. It will all be shipped out December 15th 2010 so you will get them with plenty of time to spare.

Also, if you'd like a "Stupid Cancer" bracelet on its own and you are in London, let me know and you can get one for a suggested donation of $2 each and all proceeds go to the i[2]y Cancer Foundation.


Just email me at jessicasmithbng@yahoo.ca with how many you would like to order, your phone number and your mailing address including postal code.

No comments:

Post a Comment