Saturday, September 18, 2010

Addition-Elle

My table all set up at Addition-Elle in Masonville

Today I did a customer appreciation event at Addition-Elle across from Masonville Mall. It was a lot of fun. All of the girls working today were wonderful!

Everyone got to sample Toffee Dream White Tea, Mango Delight Green Tea and Berry Mania Fruit Tea (iced). We also had a draw set up for people to win a Steeped Tea Sampler (pg. 11 in the catalogue) which includes :
  • Six 25g bags of tea (Creme Carmello Rooibos, Pina Coloda Rooibos, Berry Mania Fruit Tea, Earl Grey de la Creme Black Tea, Cinnamon Stick Green Tea & Pai Mu Tan White Tea)
  • One Tea Ball Infuser
  • and One Perfect Cup Spoon

Steeped Sampler - page 11 in the catalogue
Our lucky winner today was a woman named Rosa from Strathroy. I'm looking forward to speaking with her soon to let her know.

Patti and I at the end of the day! Thanks again Patti! xo
The manager, Patti, was incredible. She was a pleasure to work with today. I am glad I got the chance to come in and meet her and her wonderful team at Addition-Elle!

No comments:

Post a Comment