Thursday, September 9, 2010

Superior Toffee Dream White Tea & Henley Tea Pot


Toffee Dream white tea leaves - pg. 12 in the catalogue
Today, my choice of tea was Toffee Dream white tea (page 6 in the catalogue). Which is actually my most commonly used tea around here. It's so delicious and good for you. There was recently a review written about it (and me) on LondonMoms. I was pretty excited about that.

Henley with Toffee Dream leaves
Of course I had to use my Henley Tea Pot (page 12 in the catalogue) because its amazing! Keeps the tea nice and hot because it is stainless steel AND, it's the only tea pot I've ever used that DOESN'T DRIP!!! It does come in different colours (pg. 14 in the catalogue) but I prefer my plain stainless steel one.
Henley tea pot and infuser





Happy sipping!!
xo
 
Jessica

1 comment: